Sunday 2 October 2011

Name Book



In the past my sister's and I, and also our very talented Mum have worked on a few joint projects making name books for various friend's babies. I actually stole the idea from another friend's creative Mother. Tomorrow a friend's baby will celebrate his 1st Birthday and at a celebratory brunch today I presented him (well, more so his parents) with my very first solo stab at one. The books spells out his name (Philip III) with the corresponding images each representing something of an Alaskan nature. I used a mixture of applique and embroidery and feel fairly happy with the result.

I uploaded the pictures backwards for some reason. Oops. But it kind of took a while so I am going to leave it if that's OK.

The polar bear and the salmon are my favourite.











No comments:

Post a Comment